Uptown Window Cleaning Terms & Conditions
If you would like to schedule our service(s), you can either reply to the proposal email, email us at email@example.com, or call the office at (469)346-1771.
With all scheduling, you will be given a two-hour arrival window. We will do our best to arrive at the earliest scheduled time but cannot guarantee it, due to possible circumstances beyond our control. IF YOU ARE NOT HOME UPON OUR ARRIVAL, WE CAN GET STARTED ON THE EXTERIOR, AS LONG AS THE SCREENS DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE INSIDE OF YOUR HOME. ALSO, IF INSIDE WORK IS NEEDED or IF SCREENS NEED TO COME OFF FROM THE INSIDE, WE CAN NOT WAIT MORE THAN 15 MINUTES FOR SOMEONE TO ARRIVE HOME. We apologize for this, however, waiting more than 15 minutes is a domino effect for the rest of the customers scheduled for the day.
Payments can be made by credit card, check, or cash to the technician at the time of service. If you have a great experience with Uptown Window Cleaning’s technicians, feel free to tip them. TIPS ARE APPRECIATED for good work done. All invoices ARE DUE AT TIME OF SERVICE; unless other arrangements have been made. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to present our service to you. Please read the following regarding our service(s) below:
We know there are companies out there that in some cases have very low prices. So, a good rule of thumb with your house is if the price seems too good to be true or below what seems reasonable then be wary (of any price below $200). Please note that many companies in our industry do not and cannot provide proof of Worker’s Compensation or General Liability insurance and most are not bonded. This should create a feeling of uncertainty especially if using ladders or pressure washers on your property. Having insurance is mandatory and critical in our business. Accidents happen and damages occur. Always double check the company you hire to make sure they have the required insurance. Enclosed are our insurance documents.
Our Window Cleaning Service:
Once you have hired us to come to your home, we will send (in most cases) a two-man team wearing shoe booties when inside your home to perform the window cleaning service requested. From a ladder and by hand, using professional grade squeegees and scrubbers, they will clean your windows and screens if requested. We do use water-fed poles, and spray cleaners (in certain circumstances) on your glass. Please be aware if you are doing an outside-only cleaning and you have screens, screens must be removed from the insides. The customer must remove the screens or there is an additional charge of $3 per screen. We do not provide a deep sill cleaning. Sills will be lightly brushed out.
Do you have hard water stains on your glass? Water over-spray from lawn sprinklers or rainwater that runs down from brick or stucco surfaces can cause hard water spots that are very difficult to remove and DO NOT come off with normal window cleaning methods. Chances are we can restore it to like-new condition at a fraction of the cost of replacement. Ask for special pricing.
Our House Washing Service:
Once you have hired us to come to your home, we will send a two-man team (in most cases), to perform the house washing service requested. From the ground and possibly from a ladder using professional grade equipment and cleaner, they will clean your home’s exterior removing mold, cobwebs, mud dauber nests, dirt, etc. We do not use high pressure on any vinyl surfaces. Instead, our cleaning process is a ‘soft wash’. We are extremely careful with all vegetation, thoroughly wetting and rinsing as we clean.
Our Pressure Washing Service:
Once you have hired us to come to your home, we will (in most cases) send a two-man team to perform the pressure washing service requested. Using professional grade equipment and cleaning agents, they will clean your property’s requested exterior surfaces removing any mold, algae, mildew, dirt, etc. We are extremely careful with all vegetation, thoroughly wetting and rinsing as we clean. ** Uptown Window Cleaning is not responsible for any damages to TVs, outdoor cameras, doorbells (electronic doorbells), ceiling fans etc.**
Our Gutter Cleaning Service:
Once you have hired us to come to your home, we will send (in most cases) a two-man team to perform the gutter service requested. Working from a ladder and cleaning by hand (we do not roof walk, or blow your gutters out), they will remove 100% of the debris out of your gutters. They will also check each downspout to confirm they are free-flowing. Afterwards, we will double-check that any fallen debris is picked up and your landscape is just as it was when we arrived. Roof valleys are not included in a gutter cleaning. We do not repair gutters or underground downspouts.
Our Gutter Polishing/Brightening Service:
Once you have hired us to come to your home, we will (in most cases) send a two-man team to perform the gutter whitening service requested. Working from a ladder and using professional grade cleaning agents, they will hand scrub the exterior of the gutter surface removing black streaks, dirt, mold, and mildew resulting in a like-new appearance.
The objective is for you to not have to lift a finger or make a phone call after we leave unless you are raving about our service. In fact, we are very proud of what our customers say about us. Go to https://www.uptownwindowcleaningdallas.com/ to read some amazing reviews and testimonials. And thank you again as we appreciate the opportunity to show you what a top-rated company in the area can do.
Services provided by Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your satisfaction is extremely important to us and we guarantee all work done to be 100% satisfactory. If any questions, issues, or concerns arise, please call the office within 3 business days of your work being completed and we will promptly address it. For Gutter Clean-out Services we allow up to 30 days to receive your call if there’s a question or concern. We always do our best to address any concerns that may arise and return promptly if needed.
Please visit the following link to leave any comments, concerns, or things we can address or share with our technicians. We are always learning and strive to know what we can do to improve our services in the field or in the office.
Terms & Conditions Definitions:
- “We” or “our” refers to Uptown Window Cleaning. “You”, “your” or “the client” refers to the customer receiving the service(s) detailed and requested.
- All estimates are subject to site survey & confirmation by written quotation.
- Quotations are valid for 30 days.
- A quotation accepted either verbally or by signature will be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. On the day of service all windows must be closed before cleaning. Any open windows which cannot be closed will not be washed.
- You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning. We are not responsible for aged, weathered, or prior damage. By agreeing to have the worked schedule, you are ensuring all items are in good condition.
- We reserve the right to make a surcharge in the case of exceptionally dirty or hard to access windows.
- Full access is required on the day of the clean. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning. Should partial access on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the scheduled clean.
- Inside windows: It is your responsibility to ensure that windows are accessible and sills and other surfaces are cleared beforehand.
- We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean. Please do not ask our technicians to carry out unsafe working practices. They do not use ladders over 40 feet and do not climb on roofs.
- Every effort will be made to clean on the appointed day, although we reserve the right to alter the day without notice due to unforeseen circumstances. IF YOU ARE NOT HOME UPON OUR ARRIVAL, WE CAN GET STARTED ON THE EXTERIOR, AS LONG AS THE SCREENS DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE INSIDE OF YOUR WINDOWS. ALSO, IF INSIDE WORK IS NEEDED or IF SCREENS NEED TO COME OFF FROM THE INSIDE, WE CAN NOT WAIT MORE THAN 15 MINUTES FOR SOMEONE TO ARRIVE HOME. We apologize for this, however, waiting more than 15 minutes is a domino effect for the rest of the customers scheduled for the day.
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy that we adhere to help keep our prices competitive. Rescheduling your appointment more than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled day is not a problem and we will work with you to get an appointment day that works well. Cancellations or reschedules that occur with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to a $35.00 fee. Implementation of this fee is at the sole discretion of Uptown Window Cleaning. An invoice for the fee will be sent out at the time of cancellation.
- As our cleaning processes apply throughout all 12 months in the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
- In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe or our cleaning processes may be inoperable, we will endeavor to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the service day.
- Fascia & soffit cleaning includes the gutter face and as far behind the gutter as can be reached with our equipment.
- Although pressure washing will remove most stains from patios, sidewalks, and driveways, some marks may not be removed by this process.
- Gutter cleaning is restricted to just the gutters and does not include the removal, repair or replacement of any part of the gutter or downspouts.
- Payments may be made on the service day by cash, check, credit card, by online payment, or by telephone call to office,
- Mailed payments go to: Uptown Window Cleaning, 209 East Fair Str. Ste. B Kaufman, TX 75142.
- Window cleaning or other services may not be provided on outstanding accounts.
- In the event of a dispute over payment, it is the client’s responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared.
- We reserve the right to make late payment charges and to recover any costs incurred in debt recovery.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate any introductory, promotional or referral promotion at any time without notice.
- Terminated accounts will not re-qualify for any introductory offer if the account is re-opened.
- We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning account without notice.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed as we will re-clean any window or pressure washing job which we recognize as unsatisfactory, so long as the complaint is received within 72 hours from the time of the wash.
- Any complaints received after 72 hours will not be considered.
- Gutter Cleanout Services we allow up 2 weeks to address your call if a question or concern.
- We always do our best to address any concerns that may arise and our techs will return promptly if applicable.
- All disputes are covered by TX law and under the jurisdiction of Kaufman County Courts only.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- A copy of our current Terms and Conditions is available on request.
- Tempered Glass Waiver – Releasing Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. from any liability on tempered glass scratching during the cleaning process. Due to widespread problems with poor quality tempered glass scratching during construction window cleaning, we will not be liable for any scratches on any tempered or heat strengthened glass. It is accepted and understood by ALL parties that properly used razor blades and scrapers are standard tools and techniques for construction window cleaning and can safely remove limited amounts of construction debris (plaster, paint, texture, tape, stickers, etc.) from quality glass, without scratching the glass surface. Furthermore, it is accepted, the use of razor blades and scrapers will be employed on all construction windows cleaning and no other cleaning method will be offered by us to remove construction debris from any glass surface. If Builder/Customer does not choose to have window cleaner use razor blades or scrapers, Builder/Customer must cover all glass during entire construction process, which would protect glass from any construction debris and eliminate the need for Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. to use razor blades and scrapers to clean the glass. This clause must be included on all contracts. If this clause is not acceptable, there is no contract between Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. and Builder/ Customer. By accepting this estimate/proposal you agree to this waiver fully.
- Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. provides standard cleaning and pricing and does not take into account (unless otherwise noted) for any paint scraping, stain or oxidation removal or any other issue that would not be covered with a mild soap solution, light scrub and/or general scrape, and squeegee. All of these can be discussed but would be subject to our rate per man hour calculation.
- If, in the process of disassembling, cleaning or reinstalling storm windows, breakage occurs as a result of their being worn, aged joints, tight fitting assembly or some other logistical issue pertaining to the overall age or maintenance of the storm unit or residence, Uptown Window Cleaning Llc. is not held responsible.
- General Cleaning of Composite Decking: Composite decking is commonly prone to issues such as mold, mildew, and algae growth, uneven appearance and hard-to-remove food and grease stains. We use job specific chemicals that help resolve these issues. These chemicals clean below the surface to keep it cleaner, longer, while also giving the entire composite area a uniform, consistent appearance.
- Exterior House Washing: Includes cleaning of the outer gutter surfaces using specialized cleaning agents to remove dirt, cobwebs, bird/insect droppings, algae and mildew. Included is the cleaning of foundation, siding, and/or brick, shutters, window and door framing, and eaves. Cleaning will be performed with commercial grade, job-specific agents that will remove and slow future growth of mold and algae. All cleaning is done with low-pressure as not to damage the surfaces of the house. Unless otherwise stated, the customer shall be responsible for preparing the work site for services rendered. Squeegee Pros, Inc. will not be responsible for damage due to loose or faulty siding, stucco, wood trim, paint or any substandard maintenance condition. Any water leaking or drainage into, onto or around the structure like at doors and windows is the sole responsibility of the customer, this includes seals around windows and doors.
- Cleaning of Flat Work (i.e. Patios, Porches, Walkways, and Driveways) Uptown Window Cleaning Llc uses industry approved cleaning methods and the highest quality biodegradable cleaning compounds to complete the job properly & on time. Either a hot, high-pressure washer or commercial grade cold water unit will be used in conjunction with the appropriate cleaning agents to remove gum, dirt, algae, mildew, grease and oil. A regular maintenance program is essential in helping a property clean, protect and prolong the life of the surfaces that make up the property. Pressure washing saves the property money, by cutting down on the expense of re-coating or replacing of materials that can and will be damaged by dirt, mold & mildew, which will cause rot, decay and premature failings of coatings & building materials. Property should be aware that all stains may not be able to be completely removed. Pressure washing will remove or greatly reduce most or all contaminates, greatly improving the overall appearance of the property, making the property more attractive for residents and guests.
- Interior Gutter Cleaning & ProGuard Gutter Protection System installation: Estimate includes cleaning the interior of gutters around the house using ladders with stabilizers as not to damage the face of the gutters. Any downspouts found clogged will be cleared. All debris is bagged and hauled off.
- Roof Cleaning – Asphalt Shingle: Uptown Window Cleaning Llc uses a low-pressure chemical approach that actually kills the fungus on the roof and gently removes it with a thorough rinsing, not high-pressure ‘blasting’ all done from the ground or ladder.
- Rain Policy: If it is not raining it is our policy to complete the job as scheduled. If it is raining but the precipitation is light we will proceed as scheduled because rain does not affect the cleaning. In the circumstance of heavy rain or showers, outside work is completed within 2 or 3 clear days. All inside work is completed as scheduled to avoid disrupting your busy calendar.
- If you fail to pay your invoice within the times stated above and the invoice continues to be unpaid for 30 days we reserve the right to suspend your cleaning. If we fail to receive monies due within 90 days we have the right to contact our attorney or collection agency to recover the debt, and you will be liable for all related charges, collection agency fees and court related fees.
- By using Uptown Window Cleaning Llc for your anticipated or chosen service, you agree to us mailing, texting, or emailing you to inform you of various offers we are promoting, or general information we deem fit to share with you.